<html aria-label="message body"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">I am looking for a whole honey baked ham that I can get by next Wednesday. Does anyone know how I could order and obtain it?<div>Barbara<br><div>
<div dir="auto" style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)</div><div style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">President&nbsp;Emerita<br>National Federation of the&nbsp;Blind of Ohio<br>Barbara.pierce9366@gmail.com<br>440-774-8077<br>&nbsp;<br><br>The National Federation of the&nbsp;Blind knows that blindness is&nbsp;not the characteristic that&nbsp;defines you or your&nbsp;future. Every day we raise&nbsp;expectations&nbsp;for blind people because low&nbsp;expectations create obstacles between&nbsp;blind people and their dreams. You can&nbsp;live the life you want; blindness is not&nbsp;what holds you back.</div></div>
</div>
<br></div></body></html>