<div dir="auto">Great radios show Annette! Nice job Barbra and Robin on sharing your perspectives on the national convention. </div><div><br clear="all"><br clear="all"><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature">Jessica Stover-<br>President: National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Greater Akron chapter <br>330-417-4935<br><a href="mailto:jstover.nfb@gmail.com">jstover.nfb@gmail.com</a> <br></div></div></div><div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Jul 14, 2026 at 11:24\u202fPM President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk <<a href="mailto:ohio-talk@nfbnet.org">ohio-talk@nfbnet.org</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="auto"><div>Hello,</div><div><br></div><div>I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, July 15 is our monthly NFB of Ohio radio show on Voicecorps. This month, we will be looking back at national convention. To help me with this, I have two wonderful guest to give us their perspective. Sharing her experience of her very first national convention is our newly elected Toledo chapter president Robin Birks. then we will learn about conventions past and present from our own NFB of Ohio president Emerita, Barbara Pierce. Barbara just attended her 50th national convention. I am looking forward to hearing what she has to say about how convention has changed throughout the years. Both ladies will share some of their experiences and I know it will be very interesting. so you will not want to miss this.</div><div><br></div><div>In order to listen, you could go to <a href="http://voicecorps.org" target="_blank">voicecorps.org</a> or enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. I hope you will be able to do it. If you cannot listen at 11 tomorrow morning, it will re-broadcast at 5:00 AM Thursday morning.</div><div><br></div><div>I am very much looking forward to hearing all about kid Vincent.</div><div><br></div><div>Annette</div><div><div dir="ltr">Annette Lutz<div>President</div><div>Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio</div><div>614-288-4323</div><div><a href="mailto:President.capital.nfboh@gmail.com" target="_blank">President.capital.nfboh@gmail.com</a></div><div><span style="font-size:13pt"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size:13pt">The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back. </span></div></div></div></div>_______________________________________________<br>
Ohio-Talk mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Ohio-Talk@nfbnet.org" target="_blank">Ohio-Talk@nfbnet.org</a><br>
<a href="http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org</a><br>
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Talk:<br>
<a href="http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/jstover.nfb%40gmail.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/jstover.nfb%40gmail.com</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>