<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 16.0.20131.20154">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Greetings,</FONT></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT FACE="Aptos">I would like to begin by sharing that Ivery has submitted her resignation and will be moving to Alabama. I will appoint a member to serve in her place for the remainder of the term.</FONT></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT FACE="Aptos">I am including Ivery\u2019s email below. She will be included on this email, </FONT></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Thank you.</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Dear Colleagues,</FONT></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">It is with great sadness that I write to inform you of my resignation from the Board, effective as of my relocation.</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Serving as a Board member has been a truly rewarding experience, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have contributed alongside such dedicated and talented individuals. The knowledge, experience, and relationships I have gained during my tenure are invaluable, and I will carry these with me throughout my future endeavors.</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to each of you for your support, collaboration, and commitment during my time on the Board.</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Thank you, and I wish the Board continued success in the future.</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Kind regards,</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">Ivory Thomas</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos">National Federation of the Blind of Ohio<BR>
Board of Directors, Promotion and Publicity Committee<BR>
</FONT></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Segoe UI Emoji">\U0001f4e7</FONT></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><FONT FACE="Aptos"></FONT></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"> </SPAN><A HREF="mailto:ivory193@gmail.com"><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><U><FONT COLOR="#467886" FACE="Aptos">ivory193@gmail.com</FONT></U></B></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></A><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><B><BR>
<BR>
<FONT FACE="Aptos">"The one thing that's worse than being visually impaired is having sight with no VISION!"</FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT FACE="Aptos">Richard Payne, President</FONT></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"> <FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Helvetica">National Federation of the Blind of Ohio</FONT></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Helvetica">937/829/3368</FONT></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><A HREF="mailto:Rchpay7@gmail.com"><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><U></U></SPAN><U><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT COLOR="#467886" SIZE=2 FACE="Helvetica">Rchpay7@gmail.com</FONT></SPAN></U><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></A><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><A HREF="http://www.nfbohio.org/"><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"><U></U></SPAN><U><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT COLOR="#467886" SIZE=4 FACE="Aptos">www.nfbohio.org</FONT></SPAN></U><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></A><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<P DIR=LTR><SPAN LANG="en-us"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4 FACE="Aptos">The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members and all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, becaus</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4 FACE="Aptos">e low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Our collective power, determination, and diversity achieve the aspirations of all blind people.</FONT></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN></P>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>