<html class="apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Hi all,</div><div><br></div><div>I wanted to know if there was interest in advocating to get the <a href="https://www.onecourt.io">OneCourt</a> system in our Ohio stadiums? This is the device that you touch and it vibrates where the ball is during the game. I met the founder and CEO, Jerred, at the exhibit hall during national convention as he was a right next to my table. It could be something to talk about if we would like to prioritize during the board meeting or state convention. While I won\u2019t be at state convention, I\u2019d be interested in advocating with you with my connection with Jerred. Just let me know!</div><div><br></div><div>Caroline </div><div><br id="lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature"><div dir="ltr"><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in;"><span style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);"><b>Caroline Karbowski</b></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in;"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in;"><font color="#ffffff"><span style="caret-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">Carolinekarbo@gmail.com</span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in;"><font color="#ffffff"><span style="caret-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);"><span dir="ltr">(513) 374-3587</span></span></font></p></div></div></body></html>