<html class="apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><body dir="auto" role="textbox" aria-label="Message Body"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><div class="s14" style="margin: 12px 0px 6px; line-height: 1.8; font-size: 18px; border: 1px solid transparent;"><div style="display: block;" class=""><div style="-webkit-user-select: all; -webkit-user-drag: element; display: inline-block;" class="apple-rich-link" draggable="true" role="link" data-url="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5mfrp8buQ0xdxnH8jCSXT76CTlWc4agsHhjw4tzFbE97syQ/viewform?usp=publish-editor"><a style="border-radius:10px;font-family:-apple-system, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;display:block;-webkit-user-select:none;width:300px;user-select:none;-webkit-user-modify:read-only;user-modify:read-only;overflow:hidden;text-decoration:none;" class="lp-rich-link" rel="nofollow" href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5mfrp8buQ0xdxnH8jCSXT76CTlWc4agsHhjw4tzFbE97syQ/viewform?usp=publish-editor" dir="ltr" role="button" draggable="false" width="300"><table style="table-layout:fixed;border-collapse:collapse;width:300px;background-color:#E1E1E1;font-family:-apple-system, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;" class="lp-rich-link-emailBaseTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="300"><tbody><tr><td vertical-align="center" align="center"></td></tr><tr><td vertical-align="center"><table bgcolor="#E1E1E1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300" style="table-layout:fixed;font-family:-apple-system, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgba(225, 225, 225, 1);-apple-color-filter:initial;" class="lp-rich-link-captionBar"><tbody><tr><td style="padding:8px 0px 8px 0px;" class="lp-rich-link-captionBar-textStackItem"><div style="max-width:100%;margin:0px 16px 0px 16px;overflow:hidden;" class="lp-rich-link-captionBar-textStack"><div style="word-wrap:break-word;font-weight:500;font-size:12px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;text-align:left;" class="lp-rich-link-captionBar-textStack-topCaption-leading"><a rel="nofollow" href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5mfrp8buQ0xdxnH8jCSXT76CTlWc4agsHhjw4tzFbE97syQ/viewform?usp=publish-editor" style="text-decoration: none" draggable="false"><font color="#000000" style="color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);">The Ohio Association of Blind Students Interest Survey</font></a></div><div style="word-wrap:break-word;font-weight:400;font-size:11px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;text-align:left;" class="lp-rich-link-captionBar-textStack-bottomCaption-leading"><a rel="nofollow" href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5mfrp8buQ0xdxnH8jCSXT76CTlWc4agsHhjw4tzFbE97syQ/viewform?usp=publish-editor" style="text-decoration: none" draggable="false"><font color="#A2A2A9" style="color: rgba(60, 60, 67, 0.6);">docs.google.com</font></a></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></a></div></div><br></div><div class="s14" style="margin: 12px 0px 6px; line-height: 1.8; font-size: 18px; border: 1px solid transparent;">Thank you,</div><div class="s14" style="margin: 12px 0px 6px; line-height: 1.8; font-size: 18px; border: 1px solid transparent;">MaKenzie Love</div><div><div dir="ltr"><br><blockquote type="cite">On Aug 30, 2026, at 3:54\u202fPM, MaKenzie Love <love.makenzie07@gmail.com> wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type="cite"><div dir="ltr">\ufeff<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><div dir="ltr"><span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Hello everyone,</span><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">I hope that this message finds everyone well and having a great Sunday so far.</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">My name is MaKenzie Love, and I am a student at Miami University majoring in primary and special education with a minor in Spanish. I have been a member of the NFB Capital Chapter for a year, and I am so excited to get more involved with the federation as I continue in my educational journey.</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">Myself along with a few others are wanting to revive The Ohio Association of Blind Students division around the state, and I will be spearheading this initiative. I am attaching a flyer with some information regarding a potential student meet and greet, as well as a survey that someone can fill out if they would like more information about future communications from leadership. If you are interested in joining the division, I encourage you to fill out the survey by <span dir="ltr">September 14, 2026</span> and we will be following up on your responses after the deadline. If you also know of any students that might be interested in reforming a division at the state level, I encourage you to please pass along the information to them as well.</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to receiving responses and getting a student division up and running again!<br id="lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature"><div dir="ltr">Best,<div>MaKenzie Love</div><div>Lead Organizer</div><div>Ohio Association of Blind Students</div><div>National Federation of The Blind Ohio Aphiliate</div><div><span dir="ltr">614-440-2619</span></div><div><span dir="ltr">nfb.ohioblindstudents@gmail.com</span><span style="font-size: 17pt;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div></body></html>