<div><div><div><div dir="auto">Good afternoon members,<br><br>I would like to provide an update regarding the PAC Plan challenge. Due to the recent national convention, the national PAC Plan team is currently behind on tracking and reporting updates for new members.<br><br>If you are participating in the PAC Plan challenge and signed up between May 15, 2026, and November 8, 2026, please contact me by email or telephone. This will help us maintain accurate records and properly award the chapter with the most sign-ups. I will also be reaching out to all Ohio chapter presidents shortly to help verify member sign-ups.<br><br>I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience as the national team works through the backlog.<br><br>If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at 216-644-4374 or <a href="mailto:chacitygilliam04@gmail.com" target="_blank">chacitygilliam04@gmail.com</a>.<br><br>Thank you for your continued support and participation!<br><br>Best regards,<br><br>Chacity Gilliam</div><div dir="auto">National Federation of the blind PAC Plan Coordinator for Ohio<br>Vice President, Cleveland Chapter<br>Phone: 216-644-4374<br><a href="mailto:Email%3Achacitygilliam04@gmail.com" target="_blank">Email:chacitygilliam04@gmail.com</a><div dir="auto"><br></div></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>