[OhioDAN-Talk] Recording of the December teleconference

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 16:21:25 UTC 2019

Hello Ohio DAN members,

I just spoke with Paul. He informed me that he did not generate the free
conference call phone number that we utilize for our meetings, 563-999-2090.
The recording of the last meeting will be in the free conference call report
that is sent to the inbox of the person that created the free conference
call account. You must give a email address to do so.

Whoever did that have the recording from the last meeting, and we would
appreciate if you could forward the report to Wanda or myself.

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

V-President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

Board member, National Diabetes Action Network

(513) 582-8606

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com