[OhioDAN-Talk] FW: [Diabetes-Talk] insulin patch

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 03:54:27 UTC 2020

FYI,

Walter Mitchell

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Verlyn Baldwin via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2020 3:14 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Verlyn Baldwin
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] insulin patch

I apologize if the insulin patch has already been a topic of discussion.

The article can be found at
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2020/feb/initial-trials-show-revolutionary-i
nsulin-patch-works.html

I'd like to know if people on this list would like to write and/or call the
three research doctors involved with the insulin patch development.

Personally, I feel if they can be flooded with requests to make this patch
in such a way to be accessible to the diabetics who are blind as well then
we might be able to grab this opportunity before it goes to the FDA for
human trials.

Let me know if you'd like the contact information for the doctors and I'll
see what I can come up with.

Verlyn Baldwin
letsdanceintx at gmail.com