[OhioDAN-Talk] FW: [Diabetes-Talk] There's a new way to pay your DAN dues.

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:56:31 UTC 2022

Good Morning Ohio DAN members,

This message is about paying dues to the National Diabetes Action Network. I
am hoping that all of the members of the Ohio DAN will be interested in
joining the National DAN to accumulate strength when we request legislative
changes support and other assets. I plan to develop initiatives for our Ohio
division to participate. Please read the previous messages.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network
(513) 250-2432