[OhioDAN-Talk] FW: Help!!! our list serve is in jeopardy!

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:33:51 UTC 2022

Good Morning Wanda,

You are on the list serve. That is how you are able to send and receive
messages from Ohiodan-talk.

Please forgive me for panicking and starting this particular message string,
but I always found it better to be proactive rather than reactive. I was
trying to do the best job as I can do as the list moderator.

Walter