[OhioDAN-Talk] Friendly reminder: Diabetes Action Network Division Meeting Monday, December 18 at 7:30 PM Easttern

nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:01:49 UTC 2023

Greetings Members, Family and friends,

At the Ohio 77th Convention, we found it necessary to re-schedule our 7 AM
session. We had the speaker from Aetna give his presentation, but we did not
get to the business of the division. The meeting will happen:

Monday, December 18 at 7:30 PM in the Ohio Zoom room. Please find the Zoom
platform information below.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome
2.	Invocation
3.	Presidential Address
4.	Convene meeting
5.	Secretary's report
6.	Treasurer's report
7.	Committee reports
8.	Election of 2 new board seats
9.	Old business
10.	New business
11.	Comments and announcements
12.	Adjournment

This is a straight forward agenda, but there are allot of scenarios to
discuss. I will try my best to keep this meeting to 1 hour or less.

I hope to hear your voice in the room!

Ohio Zoom room information:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

Board Member, National Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com

Purpose:

The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually
impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!

Follow the Ohio Diabetes Action Network on social media:

Face book:  <http://www.facebook.com/OhioDanDivision/>
www.facebook.com/OhioDanDivision/.

YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2LdDV_40OGxIp3AApnUYw>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2LdDV_40OGxIp3AApnUYw