[OhioDAN-Talk] Prayer requested

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:32:49 UTC 2023

Greetings Ohio DAN,

There has been two scenarios requiring our prayer this past week:

Delcinia Brown has lost a family member

Gary Warren has been hospitalized due to a diabetic episode

Please consult the Lord of your religious beliefs on the behalf of our
members. God is real, he is all powerful and we call on him to provide
peace, understanding and healing!

Please provide support to our DAN family members.

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Purpose:

The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually
impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!