[OhioDAN-Talk] Members information for the Gavel Award

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 27 14:33:38 UTC 2023

Hello mr. president, My involvement outside of Dan

1.	President of The Greater Cleveland Blind Bowling League
2.	President of the Cleveland Scrappers Beepball League
3.	Cleveland Sightcenter volunteer; my volunteering covers I am a share
the Vision Counsellor (talk to newly blind individual to make sure they are
aware of services available to them via the sight center as well as in the
community) I also volunteer during various event etc. my next assignment, I
will be demonstrating the new voting machine to persons who attend the next
sight center's advocacy day.
4.	I sing in my church choir
5.	Iam the treasurer of Ohio's Communities of Faith Division
6.	I am also the chairperson for the American Blind Bowling Association
finance committee.
7.	I make support calls to congressman and senators requesting their
support of the bills supported by the National Federation of the Blind.
8.	I am a monthly PAC donor