[PABlindMerchants] Fwd: Upcoming NFB Webinars on Fundraising For Your Business

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:13:29 UTC 2022

FYI
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Molly Levitt <includeevents at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Upcoming NFB Webinars on Fundraising For Your Business

Hi NFB Members,

I am excited to share two upcoming free webinars that we will be hosting
through Include LLC <https://www.includellc.org/webinar-registration> about
fundraising for your business. In this email, I am sharing the information
and registration links. These webinars will be a great way to help you
understand if the longer course <https://www.includellc.org/> would be
right for your business.

Webinar 1: Funding Your Business

Depending on what type of business you are running, there are different
funding options that you might want to consider. In this webinar, we will
talk about some of the common funding mechanisms that business owners use
to fund their work.

Date: Friday, August 5 at 1 PM ET

REGISTER <https://forms.gle/gpDqYUGBVJNRPBoR9>

Webinar 2: Deep Dive - Funding Your Business Through Angel & Venture
Capital Funding

This webinar is specifically for people who are running or interested in
running a company that takes outside investment from Angel Investors or
Venture Capitalists to scale their product or service. In exchange for
money, the investor takes a percentage of the business. This type of
funding is primarily for businesses that have the potential to grow to over
a million dollars in revenue.

Date: Tuesday, August 9 at 4 PM ET

REGISTER <https://forms.gle/Z94r5jZHSYygUMoW8>

Warmly,