[PABS] Tonight's Minutes!!! They're important so you should definitely open this email!

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:23:49 UTC 2016

Hey everyone!
Check out the minutes from tonight, we've come up with an agenda
but there's still time for an idea or two if you have something
that you'd really like to add! I tried to make them entertaining
so enjoy!
Best,
Lizzy

Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students
October 16th 2016 Minutes
Present: Hindley (president), Lizzy (secretary), Tom (member).
Meeting called to order: 7:33 pm est
Important PLEASE Read:
October 30 is the early bird special deadline for preregistration
(you can still register, but prices go up after this date).
Currently preregistration is $15 and banquet dinner is about $27.
Megabus goes to state College and is very affordable...
Let Hindley know ASAP if you need to be matched with a roommate.
Students will be bonding at dinner before our meeting (icecream
anyone? Something else you want to do? Let us know!).
Tentative Agenda (probably in this order):
1.  Sean Callaway (national rep)
2.  Jim Antonacci #YAASSS
3.  Tariq (our NABS liaison): Not yet confirmed but likely.
4.  Training Centers #DatIndependenceThough
5.  Lynn Heights and BBVS: Hindley will confirm this for us.
6.  Denis: National scholarship winner.  What's the secret?
7.  Internship/work Panel: Karry S, Carlton Walker, Jason P.
Moderated by Lizzy Muhammad (Who's that?)

Hindley will confirm our panelists, Lizzy will come up with
questions, we will approve and edit them at our next meeting.

8.  Dependent on group size:
- Large Group: Accessibility solution (split into teams answer an
accessibility question report out to the larger group).
- Small group: Philosophy talk (any ideas out there?).
9.  ELECTIONS!!! Think about if you want to run and what you want
to run for.

Next Meeting: Next Sunday Oct.  23 at 7:30 pm EST.
Meeting Adjourned:  8:01 pm EST
Respectfully Submitted
Lizzy Muhammad
Secretary - Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students