[PABS] Fwd: FW: Looking for 15-18 year old students

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:28:27 UTC 2021

Hello all:

Please see the below forwarded email for more information. IT MIGHT BE a
great experience for students.
Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS, FPS
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind: Keystone Chapter
Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter
Mental Health First Aid Instructor for Adult Modules
Student, Temple University: College of Public Health
WRAP Facilitator