[PABS] April Student Division meeting

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 03:32:26 UTC 2021

Good Evening all,

This is my first time posting on this list so I'll give a brief introduction
for those who don't know me.

My name is Simon Bonenfant and I am the Pennsylvania Student Division
president.

We will be switching to this list for future updates or anything relating to
do with the Student Division.

I wanted to let you all know that we will be having a Student Division
meeting tomorrow, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 7:30 pm.

Here is the zoom link to join.
https://zoom.us/j/96292437071?pwd=Smd3bVY0c05BclZVbXdVQVJMdC9vUT09

We will be talking about our fundraiser that just past a few weeks ago, it
was a huge success! Thanks to all that donated and came out to zoom to
support our movement!

We will also be talking about the Nabs cookbook that we will be contributing
to in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you all their.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Thanks.