[PABS] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Join the PAD Board of Directors for a Fall Meet-and-Greet!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:57:55 UTC 2023

FYI
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: National Federation Of The Blind Performing Arts Division via
Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Perform-Talk] Join the PAD Board of Directors for a Fall
Meet-and-Greet!
To: <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>, <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: National Federation Of The Blind Performing Arts Division <
nfbpad at gmail.com>

Hello, all!
Don't forget to join us tonight at 8 PM Eastern for our first membership
call of the new Federation year! We can't wait to get to know you all a bit
more as we plan together for the coming year!
Best,
Elizabeth

www.nfb-pad.org
www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision
Twitter: @NFB_PAD

On Aug 18, 2023, at 9:37 AM, National Federation Of The Blind Performing