[PABS] Women Healed For A Purpose 2023 - Hurry and get your tickets before they sell out!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 00:39:47 UTC 2023

Hello everybody!

HURRY! URRY! HURRY!

This event is one week away!

Calling all men and women!

This is one event you do not want to miss!

NFB of pA's Greater Philadelphia Chapter's board member Lyvette Byrd is
hosting her 2nd Annual Women Healed For A Purpose conference on Saturday,
October 28, 2023. Please see below for more information and to register.
There is an online option and an in-person option that has a catered lunch.

*Women Healed For A Purpose 2023*

*Theme*: "A Father's Love and Brotherly Affection"

*Keynote Speaker*:  Apostle Gilbert Coleman Jr.

*Additional Speakers & Ministry Offerings:*

- Brother Anthony Y-M Byrd II

- Apostle Earl Palmer

- Bishop Kevin Aiken

- Soulstress: Gwen Yvette