[PABS] FW: [NFBP-Talk] Voting Systems in Your County

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 20:54:51 UTC 2023

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily Gindlesperger via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2023 10:56 AM
To: Nfbp-talk <Nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] Voting Systems in Your County

Hello,

Here is a link to the voting systems demo for each county.  While the picture is a map, I was able to still scroll through a list of county links using my iPad’s voice over. If you have difficulty with the site, please let us know.  There is also a link to find your county’s election office if you have further questions.

Thank you

 <https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Voting-System-Demos.aspx> Voting System Demos

 <https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Voting-System-Demos.aspx> vote.pa.gov

 <https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Voting-System-Demos.aspx>

Emily W. Gindlesperger

Please consider supporting the work of the PA Parents of Blind Children by participating in our Sarris Candy Fundraiser.  Click our group number now  10-0316 <https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316> .  Thank you!

Please note, any or all portions of the email may have been created by using speech to text technology.  Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.