[PABS] A New Episode of White Canes Connect is Available

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sun Feb 25 17:55:37 UTC 2024

Hey there, PA Federationists!

Can you believe we did it again? In episode 097, Lisa and I explore the Diabetes Prevention Program with special guests Joani Schmeling from the Health Promotion Council and NFB of PA President Lynn Heights, a diabetes coach. The program, developed by the CDC, is designed to support individuals with prediabetes through lifestyle changes over a year, emphasizing the importance of diet, exercise, and stress management.

Listen via this direct download <https://traffic.libsyn.com/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_097_post.mp3>, the episode webpage that includes show notes <https://whitecanesconnect.libsyn.com/beyond-blood-sugar-the-full-diabetes-prevention-plan>, or on the podcast directories below.
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-canes-connect/id1592248709 <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-canes-connect/id1592248709>
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1YDQSJqpoteGb1UMPwRSuI <https://open.spotify.com/show/1YDQSJqpoteGb1UMPwRSuI>
IHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-white-canes-connect-89603482/ <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-white-canes-connect-89603482/>
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@pablindpodcast <https://www.youtube.com/@pablindpodcast>

You can even listen on your smart speakers, just say “Play White Canes Connect.”

As always, if you have questions, comments, show ideas, or just about anything else, reach out via email at whitecanesconnect at gmail.com <mailto:whitecanesconnect at gmail.com> or call us at (267) 338-4495.

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>