[PACapitalChapter] Chapter meeting on Saturday December 15

mshore4977 at comcast.net mshore4977 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 19:17:34 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

Yes Marsha our meeting is still scheduled for this Saturday from 10 to 12 AM.  I spoke to Mark freeze last week and he and his wife plan on attending the meeting. Hopefully we will be able to get our bank account straightened out. I look forward to seeing everybody on Saturday!

Thanks,
Matt Shore
717 649 4041