[PACapitalChapter] Meet the Blind month activity on October 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Anne Catherine Walker missannawalker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:16:26 UTC 2018

Mark,
Thank you for this information. As a chapter, we hoped to have our Meet the
Blind Month event on October 15 because it is White Cane Awareness Day.
However, if there are conflicts with that day, we can try to reschedule it.
I checked out the organization, and they are having two events on October
15. One is titled "PA Health & Wellness Informative Session" and the other
is "Wheels in Motion Advocacy Group “Rollin’ For Results”" I have attached
a file which includes descriptions of each activity.
Neither of these activities focuses on blindness, so I'm not sure how much
of a conflict there would be. If there are conflicts, we will want to
reschedule at HACC as soon as possible.
Capital Chapter members: do either of these CILC events create a conflict
for you attending a Meet the Blind Month/White Cane Awareness Day activity
in Harrisburg on October 15? Please let me know so that we can reschedule
if necessary.

Anna C. Walker

Anna Catherine Walker
President, Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Pennsylvania
Secretary, Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students
101 Kelly Drive
Carlisle, PA  17015
Voice: 717-658-9239