[PACapitalChapter] Meet the Blind month activity on October 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

mshore4977 at comcast.net mshore4977 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 21:41:16 UTC 2018

Hello Mark!

I am leaving on Thursday at 10:10 AM on a mega bus. The round trip cost was only $32. The Atherton  hotel does provide a shuttle to and from for free. Unfortunately I do already have a roommate but we can certainly look to see if somebody else is still looking for one if there is anything I can do to help please let me know?

Thanks,
Matt
Sent from my iPhone