[PACapitalChapter] Help test a voting system for use in Pennsylvania

Anna Walker missannawalker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 15:34:38 UTC 2018

*Help test a voting system for use in Pennsylvania*

If you are a Pennsylvania voter with a perceptual, mobility or dexterity,
or cognitive disability, we need your input.

The Pennsylvania Department of State conducts examinations of all voting
systems that are used in elections in the state — including all
accessibility features.

During the week of October 29, the Department of State will hold an
examination of the Clear Ballot ClearVote 1.4.5 voting system. The entire
examination is open for the public to observe.

*We need voters with disabilities to try out the accessibility features.*

*Help us learn whether this voting system meets your access needs. You
will:*

▪ Mark, verify, and cast a sample ballot with any assistive features you
would normally use.

▪ Provide input about your experience and identify any issues you
experienced.

▪ Suggest ways the system can be set up to be easier for you to use.

We expect the test and your feedback to take 30 - 60 minutes.

*When*

Monday, October 29 from noon until 5pm

Tuesday, October 30 from 9 am until 5pm Wednesday, October 31 from 9 am
until 5pm

*Where*

Capitol Complex - Finance building, G-24B 613 North Street, Harrisburg PA
17120

*Contact for questions or to schedule an appointment*

Sindhu Ramachandran sramachand at pa.gov 717-525-5743

Anna

--
Anna C. Walker
President, Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of