[PACapitalChapter] ~RE: Meeting Location

Elizabeth Medina ely26m at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 12:42:39 UTC 2019

Did anyone read my email where all this information was confirmed and with a list of all the dates?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 23:35, Gerald Curylo via PACapitalChapter<pacapitalchapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:   ~
        Ana
Here are all the dates and info about the meeting place  for our meetings
beginning with april
Hopefully this is what you are looking for so you can include it for the
april meeting and beyond
Hi Capitol Chapter Members,Finally, I was able to communicate with an event
coordinator (not Tiffany) from the Camp Hill Gian
t in reference to the use of the Community Room. It was confirmed that we
are allow to use the Community Room for the upcoming meetings. Below, you
will find the list of dates for the rest of the year.Camp Hill Giant
Community Room3301 E. Trindle Rd. Camp Hill PA 1701110am-12noon 3rd Saturday
of the month April 20, 2019May 18, 2019June 15, 2019July 20, 2019August 17,
2019September 21, 2019October 19, 2019November 16, 2019December 21, 2019
 the community room is on the 2nd floor and there is an elevatopor or steps
I believe it is toward the back of the store
list PACapitalChapter at nfbnet.org
unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
PACapitalChapter:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pacapitalchapter_nfbnet.org/cacruise%40com
cast.net