[PACapitalChapter] ~RE: Meeting Location

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:45:17 UTC 2019

I have taken the liberty to include a new person to this email.  Welcome Jason Polansky from Messiah College!  I have known Jason for about two and a half years now and have told him about the Harrisburg Capital City Chapter of the NFB.  Please join us on Saturday Jason as you are able to do so.

Thank You.
Mark