[PACapitalChapter] april meeting notes

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 19:37:01 UTC 2019

Hello everyone. Here are the notes from this month’s meeting.

Thank you.

Hillary Our chapter meeting began on April 20th 2019 at 10 a. M.
All who attended were Hillary McFadden, Anna and carleton Walker, Mark Pickens, Jason Polansky, Cordelia and Nick Peters and Elizabeth Medina, Matt Shore, Lynn Heitz, and Gerry Curylo on the conference call line. Secretary report was done by Hillary McFadden. Treasurer's report was skipped due to late comers. We listened to presidential release for April. Old business: Three children are signed up for bell academy in Harrisburg. Still trying to find a location for bell academy.
New business: There's talk about merging bbvs to and Ovr to bvrs. and there there are some new bills coming out concerning the blind and technology affordability. There is also something about making prescription labels beneficial to the blind and people who cannot read print.
Our meeting was adjourned at 11-30 a. M.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10