[PACapitalChapter] July meeting notes

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 21:38:13 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. Here are the meeting notes from the meeting that I mist that Elizabeth told me to type up. the chapter meeting began on July 21st 2019.
All who attended were Anna Walker, Carol Cruise, Gerry Curylo, Mark Pickens, and Elizabeth Medina.
updates: nfb convention: Carol Cruise talked about being a grandmother to a blind child and dealing with blindness as a sighted person at her very first convention.
Secretary report: no secretary report due to the absence of Hillary McFadden. Elizabeth Medina took notes.
Treasurer's report: Elizabeth Medina sent email out the night before meeting.

Presidential release: no presidential release.
Old business: Camp Hill Giant is still the same location for the rest of the year. New business: Gerry Curylo shared how Humana and Cvs are offering services to help consumers identify medication battles.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10