[PACapitalChapter] Meeting Tomorrow

Anna Walker missannawalker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:11:58 UTC 2019

Aimee,

We'd love to have you at tomorrow's meeting. Yes, it is on the second floor
in the community room of the Giant at 3301 Trindle Road, Camp Hill. Our
meeting starts at 10 a.m,.
I am attaching a copy of tomorrow's agenda for you.

Anna

--
Anna C. Walker
President, Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of