[PACapitalChapter] Fwd: voting system testing at DOS

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:33:57 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt.  FYI, I have also tested out some of the voting machines that the State of PA has been developing for People with Disabilities to be able to access voting ballots.  I was called upon as one of the Disability Advocates in the Harrisburg Area to test the machines prior to this past Election Day 2018.  As I recall, I met Denice Brown on my first Testing Day.  She had traveled to Harrisburg from Philly and we took time to visit prior to our turns for testing.  It is wonderful with the connections and the networks that we make as we build relationship with people.

Mark