[PACapitalChapter] Treasure Accaunt

Elizabeth Medina ely26m at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 01:38:07 UTC 2019

Dear Capital Chapter Members,
How are the best Chapter Members of all PA doing this evening? Ready for an exciting weekend? Good news! Today, I was able to make the necessary changes to put the account in my name thanks to Cordelia's help and support because without her this process was getting impossible. I am formally your Treasurer! Also, I mailed the NFB Pre-Authorized Contribution Form and started a binder to make sure I have everything documented and available for you. See you all during our next meeting on the 19th.

Elizabeth Medina Rivera(717) 330-3062 ely26m at yahooo.com