[PACapitalChapter] june meeting notes

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 02:26:56 UTC 2019

Hi all! Here are the notes from today’s meeting. Thank you and have a good rest of the weekend and those of you going to the convention have a good time!

Hillary Our chapter meeting began on June 22 2019. on Saturday at 10-01 a. m. All who attended were Elizabeth Medina and Matt Shore and Gerry Curylo on the Conferrence call line, Anna and Carleton Walker, Carol Cruise, Ann Samsel, Mark Pickens, and Hillary McFadden. Treasurer's report was sent out by Elizabeth Medina. Secretary's report was done by Hillary McFadden. The summary of the presidential release was read by Carleton Walker. Old business: Carleton is still looking for a place in Harrisburg Pennsylvania to hold Bell Academy. There are already eight children signed up but registration is still open. National convention is less than a month away! There is no new business except for the house bills in Pennsylvania. Our meeting adjourned at 10-58 A. M.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10