[PACapitalChapter] Important information for all members

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Wed Mar 13 13:21:14 UTC 2019

Hello Elizabeth and other Capital Chapter members,

Regarding item #3, since this mailing list is hosted on NFB Net, anyone can subscribe to it on demand. Several options for how to subscribe are as follows:

1. A person can go to the following web page and enter their email address to subscribe to the PA Capital Chapter mailing list:

2. A person can send an email from the account they want subscribed to the following email address, with an empty body of the email and the word "subscribe" as the subject:
PACapitalChapter-request at nfbnet.org

Both options above will cause a confirmation email to be sent to the email account, and the person will need to follow the link provided in the email to verify that they want to subscribe. Once confirmed, the person will be an active member of the mailing list.

There are other ways to subscribe people who are having trouble with the options above, but they should be used as last resorts.

I apologize for not getting Carol's email added to the list in a timely manner, but I did get it added yesterday. For faster response, please follow one of the options above for new members.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
Senior R&D Software Engineer