[PACapitalChapter] Camp Hill Giant Community Room

CAROLE cacruise at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 22:25:22 UTC 2019

Elizabeth Medina you are awesome! Thanks to you and all others who worked on getting the Giant meeting place! Look forward to spending actual time with all of you at our April meeting!
Still unable to connect with anyone at the Whitaker Center about space for a Bell Classroom. I’m extremely frustrated!
Hope everyone is well!
Carole

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App