[PACapitalChapter] NFB of PA Captial Chapter May Treasury Report

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:59:28 UTC 2019

Thanks Elizabeth, for your email.  I also, unfortunately may not make it to this month's meeting.  I will be participating in the Highmark Walk at HACC's main campus.  There are a few non-profit organizations that I partner with who will be participating and raising awareness about their work while also supporting their efforts financially.  Perhaps, this could be a wonderful event for our chapter to participate in together next year or in future events.  It may also help our outreach awareness to the public, recruitment, and support or fund-raising.  It's also fun to walk around campus and meet a lot of people too.  I am aware that there are a couple graduations taking place this Saturday too.  Anna is graduating from High School, is that right?  Jason is graduating from Messiah College?  I am sorry that I will probably not make it to the meeting, but I look forward to catching up on our minutes and staying connected with everyone.  I hope to hear from you all again soon.

Take Care.
Mark

Mark Pickens
(717) 829-5962