[PACapitalChapter] Chapter meeting

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:12:51 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,
I apologize for not being able to join in on our monthly meetings over the
past few months.  It seems like it has been a while since I have been a part
of our Chapter gatherings or events.  I guess this is what I can expect when
I become heavily involved with multiple groups.  All this to say that I will
unfortunately, not be available to join in our meeting this Saturday,
November 16th due to a prior commitment that involves a leadership training
with my Church.  As I look ahead to December's meeting date, I do not think
that I have anything committed on Saturday, December 21st.  I look forward
to being present with all of you then.  I look forward to receiving the
meeting minutes for this month and catching up with you all later.

Take Care & Stay Warm!

Blessings,
Mark

Mark Pickens, MDiv.