[PACapitalChapter] November meeting notes

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 21:23:25 UTC 2019

Hello all. Here are the notes from this morning’s meeting’s meeting. Our chapter meeting began on Saturday november sixteenth 2019 at 1010 a.m.
All who attended were Jason Polansky, Hillary McFadden, Carol Cruise, and Carlton Walker in the room. Matt Shore and Anna walker were on the conferrence call line. personal updates: Congrats to Hillary McFadden! Hillary was on the cover of the Business Woman Magazine for her braille menu business!
Treasurer's report was in the agenda. the secretary's report was done by none other than our local celebrity, Hillary McFadden! presidential report was in the agenda this month. The words were found on the website and put into the agenda. old business: the changes in the constitution of the nfb have been voted on and talked about for weeks so we don't need to go over that. new business: Unfortunately: the new members hadn't showed up at the meeting so there is no new business to talk about.
Our meeting was adjourned at 10-49 a. M.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10