[PACapitalChapter] October Meeting Agenda

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 23:00:45 UTC 2019

Unfortunately, I will not be able to be present for our meeting tomorrow.  I am getting together with my family to celebrate my birthday this weekend, though it will actually be this next week, FYI!  Anyway, I am sorry that I will be missing our meeting.  I look forward to reading the minutes and catching up with everyone at a later time.
BTW, Hillary, be sure you update everyone on your excellent presentation and experience serving as a panelist this last Thursday during the Harrisburg Diversity Forum.  I have heard many many good reports and feedback from people who attended.  They got so much out of it.

Blessings,
Mark