[PACapitalChapter] Capital Chapter September Agenda

Anna Walker missannawalker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:21:28 UTC 2019

Hello,

Here is our agenda for our September meeting.

Noate: Membership coins will be given to attendees who are current members.

Anna C. Walker

Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania Board
Meeting Agenda Saturday, September 21, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST

*Community Room at the Camp Hill Giant, 3301 Trindle Rd. Camp Hill, PA,
17011*

*If you cannot attend, our conference call-in number is (605) 472-5521.
After dialing in, press the access code, 661198, followed by the pound sign
(#)*

Attendees:

Welcome/Personal Updates:

Secretary’s Report:

Treasurer’s Report:

Checking Balance:* $425.26*

Savings Balance:* $1,050.28*

Total Income:* $0.00*

Total Expenses: *$5.00 (September 2019 NFB PAC—pre-authorized contribution)*

Current Balance (as of September 21, 2019): *$1,475.54*

State Affiliate Presidential Report:

Old Business:

Plans for “Meet the Blind” month activities in October

Plans for fundraising

Capital Chapter Presidential Report:

NFB Presidential Report:

President Riccobono recaps the 2019 NFB BELL Academies and talks about
National Guide Dog Month, the Braille Readers are Leaders contest for blind
children and adults, Meet the Blind Month, our September open house
gathering, and White Cane Awareness Day. The President also provides
updates from our Dream Makers Circle.

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_09_english.mp3

New Business:

Planning for the hospitality sweet

State convention

Scheduling for hospitality

Motion to Adjourn:

Next Meeting:

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Future meeting dates and times:

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday, December 21, 2019

--
Anna C. Walker
President, Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of