[PACapitalChapter] Updates for our upcoming chapter meeting.

Elizabeth Medina ely26m at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 23:22:43 UTC 2019

Hello Chapter Members/Friends,
I hope you are all doing well, healthy, and getting ready for the Fall. I would like to remind you of a couple of things.
First, I am traveling and meeting with you in person during our upcoming meeting on Saturday September 21, 2019 at 10am. It's been a while and I am exited to see you then and spending some time with you.
Second, please DO NOT forget to bring along with you the lottery tickets that you received in the mail to collaborate with the NFB of PA October Fundraising Event. I will need the lottery tickets sold and not sold in order to return them back to NFB of PA before October 1st, 2019. If you will not be at the meeting, please mail then back to me no later than this weekend. My address is listed below.

Third, if you have money for the Hershey's Chocolate Bar sale, please make sure you bring it with you. I will like to make the deposit of all funds together after Anna and Carlton calculate what should be deposit after expenses.

Thank you for your time, hard work, and support. See you then!

Elizabeth Medina Rivera250 W. King St. Apt. 403Lancaster, PA 17603(717) 330-3062ely26m @yahoo.com