[PACapitalChapter] Meeting on Saturday

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:10:43 UTC 2020

I guess that I need to confirm something.........
Is our meeting through Zoom, or through some other online communication platform?  I cannot access the internet at my apartment, so I will need to call in to the meeting.  Is there a number that I can dial in to join the meeting?  This will be helpful in accommodations and providing me accessibility.  Thank You for including those of us who live in contexts without internet connection.

See You on Saturday!
Maark