[PACapitalChapter] Washington Seminar

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:36:55 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and that 2021 is a better year for all
of us.

I wanted to let everyone know about the NFB Virtual Washington Seminar,
taking place Mon Feb 8 through Thurs Feb 11.
For those who do not know, Washington Seminar is an annual event in which
members of the Federation meet with our legislators to advocate for our
legislative priorities, around education, access technology etc.
It normally takes place in person in Washington, D.C., but this year will
be virtual.
I personally plan to attend and participate as much as possible.
If you are interested in participating, please let me know or reach out to
Emily Gindlesperger.