[PACapitalChapter] Treasurer Report

Elizabeth Medina ely26m at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 02:01:20 UTC 2020

Dear Capital Chapter Friends,
It's been a while since I have been active with our chapter. By now most of you know that I have moved to New Jersey because of a new job. My apologies for neglecting my responsabilities as the treasurer. However, attached you will find the Treasurer Report for both January and February 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Also, can someone confirm if we are going to have elections during this upcoming weekend. I need to know in order to make arrangements to be present as I will be traveling from New Jersey. Thank you very much and I hope to see you all soon. I miss you guys!
Thank you,
Elizabeth Medina Rivera (717) 330-3062ely26m at yahoo.com

Hi All,

Here is the information as up February 2020 TreasuryReport:

Checking Balance:  $262.25

Savings Balance:    $1,161.77

Income:                    $0.00

Expenses/Withdraw: -$5.00 ($5 February 2019 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

Total Balance:         $1,424.02

Thank you!

Elizabeth Medina Rivera

(717) 330-3062

ely26m at yahoo.com

Hi All,

Here is the information as up January 2020 TreasuryReport:

Checking Balance:  $267.25

Savings Balance:    $1,161.67

Income:                    $0.00

Expenses/Withdraw: -$5.00 ($5 January 2019 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

Total Balance:         $1,428.92

Thank you!

Elizabeth Medina Rivera

(717) 330-3062