[PACapitalChapter] Capital Chapter of the NFB of PA meeting tomorrow--membership dues, elections, and more!

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 21:53:15 UTC 2020

Mark,

That will work. My address is 101 Kelly Drive, Carlisle, PA, 17015.
Alternatively, I invite you (and anyone else who wants to do so) to send
the funds to me via Venmo at www.venmo.com/BrailleMom.

Also, a reminder: you need not be physically present to run for office, but
you will need to be present in some way (including on the phone). Please
note that our call-in information is: (605) 472-5521. After dialing in,
press the access code, 661198, followed by the pound sign (#).

Thank you!
Carlton

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
BEAR--Blindness Education and Advocacy Resources
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Low Vision
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC)
101 Kelly Drive
Carlisle, PA   17015
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: braillemom

*This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. * These materials
have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are
not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission
of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not
constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s),
or the publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and
online readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information
without seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act
on any legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly
stated otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an
attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at
Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone
at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality
or any privilege.