[PACapitalChapter] Need Chapter chekbooks

Elizabeth Medina ely26m at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 00:36:01 UTC 2020

 Dear Carlton,
When I became the Treasurer, I was given no checkbook at all. When I went to the bank and asked for checks, I was explain that I needed to order them and there was a cost to it. I never order them as they were very expensive. I used the few that the bank gave me as a courtesy. You will have to order them.
Attached, you have a copy of all the treasury reports sent out since I became the treasurer in January 2019. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions or if you find any discrepancies.
I will be sending a separate email to you and Lynn with the contact/personal information I had for all the members .
Today, I mailed to you the two receives for the $95 fundraising deposit and the $60 dues deposit. The new balance as up to Saturday February 15, 2020 for the Savings Account is $1,221.77 and Checking Account $362.25.
I also mailed to you a check for the amount of $25.00 for the five raffle tickets I sold for the April 2020 Lottery NFF Fundraising.
Today, I mailed back the form that Members !st requested with Carole Cruise's signature in order to complete the transfer of the NFB Capital Chapter from my name to your name.
On Saturday February 15, 2020 the following members paid the dues:Matthew ShopeHillary MacFaddenCarlton WalkerAnna WalkerJason Polansky (paid already)Carole CruiseMark Pickens