[PACapitalChapter] Tomorrow’s Meeting

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 03:48:21 UTC 2020

Anna,

That's a really good idea. I'm in Baltimore right now for a meeting. Today,
I heard that the Minneapolis chapter has already canceled their monthly
meeting (which was also scheduled for tomorrow). I also heard that the
Greater Baltimore chapter might be canceling their meeting tomorrow.

I know it's such a hard decision to make. I really appreciate that you took
into account our safety. Thank you!

Carlton