[PACapitalChapter] Meeting 3-21

CAROLE cacruise at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 22:02:40 UTC 2020

Hello everyone! Hope you are all washing your hands, staying healthy and have toilet paper and other essentials to help get through these crazy covid-19 days of uncertainty! I’m disappointed our meeting on 3-21 has to be a conference call because I always look forward to hanging out with everyone at our in person meetings-but in the interest of halting the spread of the virus President Riccobono made an excellent decision in the best interest of everyone!
Anyone who has the conference call number and code please send it out via email. I can’t find the number in my contacts or notes. Thanks so much and hope to hear everyone’s voice at 10 on Saturday. Take good care of yourselves & your loved ones!
Carole Cruise

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App