[PACapitalChapter] Convention Registration Price Drop

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:47:49 UTC 2020

To allow more people to listen to our convention, we are dropping the price
of registration to $5 per person. Once registered, you will receive the full
set of Zoom meeting codes, phone numbers, and links. Anyone can listen to
our stream via Facebook Live, but registering will allow you to call in and
listen via a telephone.

This reduced price is now active on the following convention registration
page:
http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com