[PACapitalChapter] [NFBP-Talk] Democracy Live In PA

Denice Brown dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 13:09:06 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to tell you that I received my Democracy Live Ballot yesterday.
I accessed it at the given website.The directions were clear, and that
allowed me to cast my ballot, review my choices, and print it off for
delivery to the post office, or an election dropoff center.

It felt great to have another way to vote privately, and independently.

Your vote is your Voice!

Denice Brown

Greater Philadelphia Chapter - President

NFB of PA

Dbrown8827 at aol.com